To read the full story click on the link above
- Australia – an income tax surcharge to pay for flood damage;
- Belgium – still no government and the risk of a lowered credit rating;
- Japan – S&P’s has pared the country’s rating;
- Nigeria — tightened monetary and credit policies;
- Spain – a new push to clean up the cajas;
- United States – a staggering new deficit projection.
The attachment is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: email@example.com; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com