Harte Hanks (NYSE: HHS) announced the formation of the Harte Hanks Marketing Advisory Board, a group of academic and C-level professionals who focus on emerging marketing issues and progressive marketing practices.
The newly formed advisory board consists of marketing academic professionals with strong ties to real-world issues faced by today’s CMOs. The mission of the Marketing Advisory Board will be to serve as a third-party resource for C-level and marketing executives globally, as well as provide insights and thought leadership commentary on key industry issues, trends and technologies.
The Harte Hanks Marketing Advisory Board will be comprised of the following members:
- Ken Bernhardt, Regents Professor of Marketing Emeritus at Georgia State University. Mr. Bernhardt will serve as the Chairman of the Harte Hanks Marketing Advisory Board.
- Katherine Lemon, Accenture Professor, Carroll School of Management, Boston College and Executive Director, Marketing Science Institute
- Kimberly Whitler, Assistant Professor at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- John Deighton, Baker Foundation Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School
- Scott Neslin, Albert Wesley Frey Professor of Marketing at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
“The mission of the Marketing Advisory Board is to enhance Harte Hanks’ marketing effectiveness, and to help position the company as a thought leader in marketing,” said Ken Bernhardt, Chairman of the Harte Hanks Marketing Advisory Board.
The Harte Hanks Marketing Advisory Board will meet regularly with the Harte Hanks executive team to discuss real-world and practical issues facing CMOs and marketers. The Marketing Advisory Board members will also speak at industry conferences and collaborate on thought leadership pieces such as white papers, articles and blog content.