Infogroup, a leading provider of data and multichannel marketing solutions, announced five new additions to the company’s business-to-business data and media management client portfolio.
Infogroup employs industry-leading B2B data, advanced optimization techniques and marketing expertise to help clients increase the value of their data, gain actionable insight into their audiences, and generate new sources of revenue. Recently, Infogroup was recognized as a leading B2B marketing data provider by independent research firm, Forrester.
With an extensive client roster serving nearly every business vertical, Infogroup sees continued growth as data management partner of choice with these recent additions to the roster:
- com, one of the nation’s leading small business media companies and parent company of Business News Daily and the Business.com (formerly BuyerZone) network that connects millions of SMB product and service buyers and sellers
- LBTL LLC, a database information retrieval business and owner of Power Almanac, the most comprehensive and up-to-date online source of data about local governments and government officials across the U.S.
- MTG Media Group, a forward-looking, business to business multimedia company serving the hospitality, restaurant and meat processing industries with print and digital content
- PMMI Media Group, a market-leading B2B media company that publishes print and digital products for professionals working in packaging, processing and industrial automation
- Stamats Communications, Inc., a B2B media company dedicated to helping professionals and organizations in select, highly focused markets to achieve their business goals through its content, events and networking offerings
“This latest raft of client wins is the result of our focused efforts to enhance our clients’ marketing programs through data-driven solutions which increase their profitability,” said Gretchen Littlefield, president of Infogroup Media Solutions. “It is a privilege to add these notable companies to our roster.”
“Infogroup continues to invest heavily in technologies which deliver precise and actionable data solutions,” said Michael Iaccarino, chairman and CEO, Infogroup. “The momentum behind our B2B data management solutions is a testament to the competitive advantage that we deliver for our clients, and we look forward to working with a growing number of clients and partners through 2019.”