Marlin & Associates, the boutique investment banking and strategic advisory firm, today announced that the firm closed 2012 by advising on three more successfully completed significant transactions, culminating the firm’s strongest year, ever.
- On December 21st, M&A’s client, XcitekSolutionsPlus, LLC (XSP) of Birmingham, Alabama, a leader in automated end-to-end Corporate Actions solutions, was acquired by SunGard Data Systems Inc.
- On December 28th, M&A’s client Knovel, Inc. of New York City, a provider of a leading Web-based application that integrates technical information with analytical and search tools for engineers, was acquired by Reed Elsevier PLC; and
- On December 31st, M&A’s client SR Labs, LLC of New York City, a leading provider of high-performance electronic trading solutions for the global financial services industry, raised $53M in capital from Insight Venture Partners.
M&A was named USA TMT Advisory Firm of the Year; and our firm was recognized for leading:
- Financial Services Deal-of-the-Year;
- Financial Technology Deal-of-the-Year;
- North America Small Mid-Market Corporate Deal-of-the-Year; and
- Technology, Media, and Telecom International Deal-of-the-Year.”
Marlin & Associates is one of the most active firms advising buyers and sellers of U.S. and international middle-market firms that provide technology, digital information and healthcare-related products, technology and services. The firm is headquartered in New York, NY and has additional offices in San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; Toronto, Canada; and Hong Kong, China.
Source: Yahoo Finance