Rubix-Data-Sciences-Corporate-Profile [click to open PDF]
Rubix Fact Sheet
- Founded in 2017 in Mumbai.
- Corporate office in Neelkanth Business Park, Vidyavihar with associate offices in 3 locations – Mumbai, Bangalore and Noida.
- Founding members are Mohan Ramaswamy, Samir Modi and Dr. Vishnu Ramachandran, who have 60+ years of combined leadership experience in the Risk & Information Services Industry.
- Funded by leading information industry professionals, noted early stage investors and family offices
- Recognized under “Start-up India” by DIPP, Government of India in 2018.
- Pan-India coverage by Rubix Network Partners covering 561 districts, 30 states.
- Proprietary B2B database of ~ 10 million SMEs covering 1000+ data points relevant to the risk, compliance, supply chain and marketing functions.
- Leveraging 100+ data sources.
The Problem that Rubix is Addressing
Timely information about SMEs and predictive decisioning are essential in increasing comfort amongst lenders, customers and supply chain partners. Lenders and Corporates do due-diligence while onboarding and monitoring is done only annually. Real time monitoring is essential for capturing key events related to SMEs and their promoters. Current monitoring methods are manual, costly, time-consuming and ineffective.
There is a need for real time automated monitoring and advance warning mechanism for SMEs using advanced analytics and machine learning which can be used by banks, NBFCs and corporates.
While fintechs have done this to a small extent for their own lending, their algorithms are typically proprietary, rely on very limited data and do not integrate with main-stream lending processes.
Rubix focuses on simplifying decision making for Credit, Risk, Compliance, Supply Chain and Marketing professionals in the B2B domain. Leveraging technology to combine proprietary and public data on Indian businesses with powerful analytics and visualization, Rubix helps customers make informed decisions quickly and monitor them seamlessly. Established and funded by leading information industry and analytics professionals, Rubix is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Rubix’s innovative SME intelligence platform is neutral and aims to improve SME business funding and prospects, thereby accelerating employment generation and wealth creation.
Rubix seeks to:
- Assimilate multiple data sources on SMEs, both structured and unstructured
- Use Artificial Intelligence to present the decision maker with visual aids and automated commentary
- Use machine learning algorithms to mine historical SME profiles to provide early warning signals in the form of dynamic risk scores.
- Provide real time updates on SME portfolio through Mobile Apps
- Integrate with lender’s business processes
Rubix Data Sciences Private Limited
D – 424, Neelkanth Business Park, Vidyavihar (West)
Mumbai 400086, India
T: +91 91379 84759
Mobile: +91 99109 22711