Rubix Data Sciences Private Limited is India’s first Validation Agent for the #LegalEntityIdentifier #LEI appointed by Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) and Legal Entity Identifier India Ltd.
Rubix is delighted to now have been appointed as a member of the GLEIF Vendor relationship group which is composed of representative organizations of relevant data and technology vendors, providing LEI data to their customers in their products and services.
The objectives of the GLEIF Vendor Relationship group are:
– To jointly promote the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) and related use cases.
– To make it possible for GLEIF to understand market and product requirements for the LEI data delivered by GLEIF.
– To make it possible for the GLEIF Vendor Relationship Group to express their views on GLEIF’s existing LEI services or the developments of LEI services and to stipulate the development of additional LEI services.
– To have an open platform that facilitates communication between GLEIF and vendors via representative organizations.
– To have an efficient means of communicating updates to the Common Data File Format and other Global LEI System standards.
– To exchange information and to share views on existing or upcoming initiatives in the public or private sector.
As part of the GLEIF Vendor Relationship Group, Rubix hopes to provide inputs for making the LEI the preferred legal identifier for organizations in India. We particularly wish to highlight the myriad use cases of the LEI and will work towards helping SMEs in the country obtain the LEI seamlessly and cost-effectively.
It is a mattter of pride for a young company like Rubix, to have a seat at the LEI table with industry leaders such as Bloomberg LP, Bureau van Dijk – A Moody’s Analytics Company, S&P Global, Refinitiv, an LSEG business, Moody’s Analytics, SAP, LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
Rubix is thanking GLEIF and LEIL Teams!!!
Source: Rubix on LinkedIn