The amended Federal Law No. 132-FZ dated 01.07.201 defines the requirements to file, in the Federal State Information System, public service section (Unified System), information on the punishment imposed on corrupt officials. Punishment and dismissal are the result of loss of trust for committing a corruption offense. The changes came into effect on January 1, 2018.
The rules for maintenance of such register in the Unified System and its online publishing is prescribed by Order of the Government of Russia No.228 «About the register of individuals dismissed due to the fact of loss of trust» as of 05.03.2018, approved in accordance with Article 15 of the Federal Law No.273-FZ “About Anti-corruption” as of 25.12.2008 (in the edition of the Federal Law No.423-FZ of December 28, 2017).
The approved Regulation defines following procedures:
- Entry into the Register (or exclusion) of information on officials dismissed or relieved from office due to the loss of trust for corruption offenses;
- Publication of this register on the official website of the Unified System.
The maintenance of the Register and publication of information is entrusted to the Civil Service and Personnel Department of the Government of Russia. Information intended for entry into the Register will be submitted by the relevant personnel departments of state authorities and local municipal government bodies.
The Register will include the following data on officials:
- Surname, name and patronymic, date of birth;
- Tax-ID (INN);
- Insurance individual account number (SNILS) – if available;
- Passport data or its equivalent identity documents;
- Name of a state organization where an official was on duty and his/her position;
- Date and number of relevant acts on punishment imposed in the form of dismissal or relief from duty;
- Information on the committed corruption offenses;
- References to provisions of regulatory legal acts which requirements have been violated.
Source: Credinform Russia