SugarCRM Inc.®, the company that helps organizations build better business relationships, today announced new features for its cloud product portfolio that will enable its customers to improve their communication, processes and productivity.
Its latest release builds on SugarCRM’s ongoing commitment to delivering a simple, agile and intuitive customer experience, helping users successfully manage their relationships and grow their businesses.
New features include the following:
- Improved reporting- increased the number of reports with well over 100, spanning leads, opportunities, revenue line item, accounts, tasks, calls, meetings and data privacy
- Enhanced visual reporting- 60 of the new reports come with charts that give everyone in the team an at-a-glance view of important business metrics
- Improved report distribution- it’s now even easier to get the right reports to the right people in an efficient and timely manner
- Automatic archiving of email- users will no longer have to manually archive emails sent from Outlook to leads or contacts in Sugar – they will automatically be archived to the respective record
- Advanced Workflow: more flexibility in process development- increased flexibility with the import and export of Process Definitions will enable users to design, execute, iterate and perfect Workflows in development and staging environments.
- Advanced Workflow: many to many relationships- increased efficiency by allowing a user to trigger an action based on what’s happening across multiple records
- Advanced Workflow: incorporating human actions into processes- creating processes that combine human tasks with automated aspects or escalations
- Emoji support- emojis can now be used in mail applications and logged in Sugar, enabling more human interactions
- Double opt-in- enabling our customers to address the timely and important issue of data privacy by ensuring that data is only collected when permission has been explicitly given
- Activity streams- giving customers the right to erasure of any personal information stored across activity streams
Source: Sugar CRM Press Release