Founded in 2013, Tongdun Technology is a professional third-party intelligent risk management service provider headquartered in Hangzhou, Zhejiang. Since its inception, Tongdun has been serving its clients under a risk control concept that centralises on an “intelligent integrity network”. By integrating artificial intelligence into risk management, Tongdun offers clients from the P2P lending, microfinance, banking, insurance, funds management, third-party payment, OTA, e-commerce, O2O, gaming, social media, live streaming, etc., industries total intelligent risk control solutions that are highly efficient.
A leader in intelligent risk management, Tongdun constantly enhances its service reliability through product and technology innovation and taps on technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain to provide intelligent risk control and anti-fraud services to financial institutions and Internet firms. It is a third-party intelligent risk management service provider clients can place their trust in.
The company’s development in the last few years has made it the fastest-growing player in the industry. To date, over 10,000 corporate clients have chosen Tongdun’s products and services.
In December 2017, Tongdun announced the “Analysis as a Service” (AaaS) concept. It is an innovative model born out of traditional risk control services. Different from traditional cloud service models such as IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service) that only provide platforms, tools, or data services, AaaS is able to perform intelligent algorithm-based analysis in various financial scenarios, such as marketing, risk control, investment and operations, based on the business needs of individual financial institutions, thereby empowering these institutions and helping them boost their core competitiveness.
Tongdun Technology will make all of its small and micro enterprise credit solutions open to build a bridge between banks and small and micro enterprises for banks to have an intelligent platform for the management of small and micro enterprises and for small and micro enterprises to be able to secure financing resources.
- Tongdun set up an intelligent risk control lab in North America in June 2017 to explore the use of blockchain technology in financial risk control scenarios.
- In November 2017, Tongdun Technology was awarded a “High and New Technology Enterprise” certificate. The awarding of this status reflects the State’s recognition of and support for the company’s innovation ability and development potential.
- In January 2018, Tongdun Technology and Zhejiang University joined hands to set up an artificial intelligence laboratory for the purpose of exploring frontier technologies and commercial applications in artificial intelligence.
- In the same month, Tongdun International, the Singapore arm of Tongdun Technology, was incorporated to open a door into the Southeast Asia market.
- In March 2018, Tongdun announced its joint venture with SF Express. The new company, named Beijing Shunhe Tongxin Technology Co., Ltd., will help supply chain finance solve SMEs’ financing problems.
- With the credit information sharing memorandum it signed with the State Information Centre in April 2018, Tongdun Technology, a strong advocate for the building of an honest society, rose to become a State-level partner.
- In May 2018, CB Insights, a renowned international venture capital investment research organisation, added Tongdun Technology to its prestigious Global Fintech Unicorns list.
Besides being trusted by its clients, Tongdun, with its service commodity brand that commands the highest commercial value in the intelligent risk management industry, is highly sought after by top capital firms at home and overseas. The company has received five rounds of financing totalling nearly US$150 million. It has clinched the The Asian Banker “Best Cloud-based Application in 2017” award and made it into prestigious lists such as 2015 Red Herring Global Top 100 in Technology Innovation, Forbes China FinTech 50, 2017 KPMG China FinTech 50 and Asia Money China’s Leaders in FinTech.
Tongdun Technology has offices in Hangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Xi’an and Chongqing. Over 70% of Tongdun’s team is made up of veteran experts in the data, technology, risk control, anti-fraud, artificial intelligence and other fields. Tongdun aims to become the most respected intelligent data analytics company in China through the establishment of a distributed intelligent integrity network and ultimately turn its “Make Trusted Life Better” vision into reality.
Source: Company Website