“TruNarrative’s ISO 27001 accreditation recognises how seriously we take information security. Processing our client’s data and the data of their customers is at the heart of our business.
This accreditation formalises the trust our customers have placed in us”.
TruNarrative are pleased to announce that we have achieved ISO 27001:2017 certifications. The internal audit and accreditation were performed by British Assessment Bureau who, since 1969, have provided clients with an award-winning service based on confidence and trust and currently have over 70,000 UKAS accredited certificates active in the UK today.
What Is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is an information security management standard that details a set of practices and controls. It is an internationally recognised standard, and means that as an organisation we have:
- Examined and set out a methodology for identifying and mitigating InfoSec risks.
- Designed and internally distributed controls, policies and procedures intended to mitigate the risks identified.
- Created a process that allows management to review the above controls.
- Conducted internal audits to test conformity with the above along with the clauses of the ISO 27001 standard.
- Had an audit conducted by a UKAS accredited external party to test for conformity.
- The certification is valid for three years but requires annual audits.
How Does This Impact Trunarrative?
Trunarrative has now formally adopted a set of security practices, and this certification shows our commitment to the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of our services in relation to information security. It is also important to note that, as ISO 27001 is not a “one-off” audit, It shows our ongoing obligation towards continual improvement, review and engagement with security standards and processes.
What Does This Mean for Our Customers?
You can have the assurance that we are operating in a professional manner in relation to information security, along with our dedication to compliance with an international standard. It also provides customers with additional clarity and assurance when trying to evaluate the quality and strength of any security practices we have in place.
Do you Have More Information on the ISO 27001 Standard?
For any more information around ISO 27001:2017 we recommend that you check the International Standard Organisation’s (ISO) website. Once there you are provided with plenty of information around what is covered within ISO 27001.
Can we Provide a Copy of the Report?
At Trunarrative, we have a commitment to transparency. You can find a copy of our certificate here.
Source: Trunarrative Press Release