- Fourth Quarter GAAP Operating Income Margin of 21% and Adjusted Operating Income Margin of 45%
- Fourth Quarter Cash Flow from Operations of $66.8 million and Unlevered Free Cash Flow of $76.6 million
ZoomInfo, (NASDAQ: ZI) a global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2020.
“We ended the year strong, delivering another quarter of record results, highlighted by an industry-leading combination of growth and profitability,” said Henry Schuck, ZoomInfo Founder and CEO. “Our success is driven by the success of our customers, as we continue to help companies of all sizes, across all industries modernize their go-to-market efforts with our expanding data, insights, and automation platform.”
In a separate release today, the company announced key organizational changes. Effective today, Chris Hays has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer, Hila Nir has been promoted to Chief Product Officer, and Shane Murphy-Reuter has joined as Chief Marketing Officer.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights:
- Revenue of $139.7 million, an increase of 53% year-over-year, which is inclusive of $2.0 million in revenue from acquisitions that closed in the fourth quarter.
- Operating income of $29.6 million and Adjusted Operating Income of $63.4 million.
- GAAP operating income margin of 21% and Adjusted Operating Income Margin of 45%.
- Cash flow from operations of $66.8 million, and Unlevered Free Cash Flow of $76.6 million.
Full-Year 2020 Financial Highlights:
- Revenue of $476.2 million, an increase of 62% year-over-year.
- Operating income of $37.1 million and Adjusted Operating Income of $226.0 million.
- GAAP operating income margin of 8% and Adjusted Operating Income Margin of 47%.
- Cash flow from operations of $169.6 million, and Unlevered Free Cash Flow of $243.7 million.
Recent Business and Operating Highlights:
- The company released ZoomInfo for Recruiters, a purpose-built platform for recruiting teams to identify, target, and engage with top talent, filling open requisitions quickly and efficiently. Through the platform, recruiting teams can uncover data such as work history, educational background, and department organizational charts to help better understand managerial, functional, and technical experience.
- The company’s annual net revenue retention rate for 2020 was 108%.
- ZoomInfo closed the year with more than 20,000 customers, including more than 850 customers with $100,000 or greater in annual contract value.
- ZoomInfo was awarded three awards for 2020 company culture excellence by Comparably in the fourth quarter. Comparably placed ZoomInfo at No. 15 on its large companies list for Best Company Culture. ZoomInfo was included on the large companies list of the Best Companies for Women; additionally ZoomInfo Founder and CEO Henry Schuck was included in the top-20 list of Best CEOs at large companies.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is a Go-To-Market Intelligence Solution for more than 20,000 companies worldwide. The ZoomInfo platform empowers business-to-business sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to hit their number by pairing best-in-class technology with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of company and contact information. With integrations embedded into workflows and technology stacks, including the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications, ZoomInfo drives more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth for its customers. ZoomInfo emphasizes GDPR and CCPA compliance. In addition to creating the industry’s first proactive notice program, the company is a registered data broker with the states of California and Vermont. Read about ZoomInfo’s commitment to compliance, privacy, and security. For more information about our leading Go-To-Market Intelligence Solution, and how it helps sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals, please visit www.zoominfo.com.
Source: Zoominfo Press Release