- GAAP Revenue of $153.3 million Grows 50% year-over-year
- GAAP Operating Margin of 18% and Adjusted Operating Income Margin of 43%
- Cash Flow from Operations of $93.0 million and Unlevered Free Cash Flow of $97.5 million
ZoomInfo, (NASDAQ: ZI) a global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. “The first quarter was a strong start to the year that built on our momentum from 2020,” said Henry Schuck, ZoomInfo Founder and CEO. “We are executing well across all areas of the business, and we remain well-positioned to capitalize on the growing market opportunity in the go-to-market intelligence space, as B2B companies of all sizes modernize their sales and marketing motions.”
Business and Operating Highlights:
- The ZoomInfo platform has been named a Leader by Forrester Research in The Forrester Wave™: B2B Marketing Data Providers, Q2 2021. The report evaluated 11 providers based on 24 criteria across three categories: current offering, strategy, and market presence. ZoomInfo received the highest possible scores in 18 criteria, such as data acquisition and processing; data security and privacy; integrations, APIs, and applications; sales support; go-to-market (within the strategy category); solution packaging and pricing; and product roadmap and vision.
- Significantly expanded the integration points between Engage and the ZoomInfo platform, enhancing the ability to search and import contacts from ZoomInfo and Salesforce.com into Engage for improved efficiency, and configuring target market personas to receive recommended contacts to target.
- Earned the TrustRadius top-rated award for sales intelligence software for the fourth consecutive year. ZoomInfo has more than 800 verified ratings and reviews on TrustRadius and is also a certified recipient of the 2021 TrustRadius TRUE Badge, recognizing vendors who are Transparent, Responsive, Unbiased and Ethical in sourcing and managing their consumer reviews.
- Attained 2021 TrustArc GDPR and CCPA Practices Validations, confirming ZoomInfo’s status as a privacy-forward organization. The GDPR and CCPA Practices Validations confirm that ZoomInfo’s privacy policies and practices meet or exceed the TrustArc Privacy and Data Governance Frameworks, including: establishing, maintaining, and continually improving GDPR- and CCPA-compliant privacy practices aligned with the ISO 27001 International Standard for Information Security Management Systems.
- Successfully lowered interest expense by issuing $350 million of 3.875% inaugural senior notes due 2029 and repricing $400 million of Term Loan B at L+300 with a maturity of February 2026.
- ZoomInfo closed the quarter with more than 950 customers with $100,000 or greater in annual contract value.
Source: ZoomInfo Press Release