- GAAP Revenue of $110.9 million Grows 62% year-over-year (40% Organic Growth)
- GAAP Operating Margin of (28)% and Adjusted Operating Income Margin of 49%
- Cash Flow from Operations of $25.3 million and Unlevered Free Cash Flow of $52.2 million
ZoomInfo, (NASDAQ: ZI) a global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions, announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2020.
“ZoomInfo delivered strong performance across the board, with record revenue in our first quarter as a public company,” said Henry Schuck, ZoomInfo Founder and CEO. “I’m incredibly proud of our team, and it’s thanks to their hard work that ZoomInfo’s leading go-to-market-intelligence platform helps more than 16,000 companies worldwide sell and market more effectively and efficiently.
“We have an extraordinary opportunity ahead of us, as the need for strategic intelligence has never been greater. As companies navigate a highly complex business landscape and reimagine the way they go to market, we provide their sales and marketing teams with the right technologies, tools, and insights to hit their numbers. As a result, we’re poised to continue delivering a unique combination of revenue growth at scale and best-in-class profit margins.”
Second Quarter 2020 Financial and Other Recent Highlights –
- Revenue of $110.9 million, an increase of 62% year-over-year
- Allocated Combined Receipts of $111.2 million, an increase of 40% year-over-year
- Operating loss of $31.2 million, or (28)% of revenue, and Adjusted Operating Income of $55.0 million, or 49% of Allocated Combined Receipts
- Cash flows from operations of $25.3 million, and Unlevered Free Cash Flow of $52.2 million
Initial Public Offering:
- ZoomInfo listed its shares on the Nasdaq on June 4, 2020 and completed its initial public offering on June 8, 2020. ZoomInfo sold 51,175,000 shares of Class A common stock (including shares issued pursuant to the exercise in full of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional shares) at a public offering price of $21.00 per share for net proceeds of $1,020 million, after deducting underwriters’ discounts (but excluding other offering expenses and reimbursements in accounts receivable as of June 30, 2020).
Business and Operating Highlights:
- ZoomInfo was recognized with awards from:
- TrustRadius – ZoomInfo earned the 2020 Top Rated Award for Marketing Intelligence Software, its second Top Rated Award of the year, having previously won in the Sales Intelligence Software category in March.
- G2 – ZoomInfo earned 10 No. 1 rankings in G2’s Summer 2020 Grid Reports, its highest total ever. ZoomInfo earned multiple awards in the Market Intelligence and Marketing Account Intelligence sections, best-in-class honors in Enterprise and Small Business Sales Intelligence, and top placements in the Buyer Intent and Lead Capture categories.
- ZoomInfo strengthened its commitment to security and privacy by successfully completing its International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 and Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II audits for selected services and global controls of the ZoomInfo platform. ZoomInfo earned its ISO 27001 certification for meeting the requirements of establishing, maintaining, and continually improving its information security management system.
- ZoomInfo closed the quarter with more than 650 customers with $100,000 or greater in annual contract value.
Source: Zoominfo Earnings Release