The BIIA Newsletter July II – 2021 Issue is posted on the BIIA website. You can download the document by clicking on this link: BIIA Newsletter July II – 2021 Issue
In regard to our review of Acquisitions, Partnerships, Product Development and International Expansion we observed an interesting shift from a previous lead in partnerships to internal product development. Analytics and identity compliance services being core components.
Of interest should be the comparison of the second quarter results of the three major credit bureaus.
There is the question of what our industry should do in a post pandemic world? Perhaps there will be no post pandemic world, because the pandemic will be lingering for a while and continue as an endemic classified as a new form of flu. Our member Experian offers some guidance (page 15-16) of what our industry can do to help the world to regain its financial health.
Late Breaking News:
- BIIA Review of Acquisitions, Partnerships, Product Development and International Expansion – Review of First Half of 2021 vs same period of 2020
- What Grows? What Does Not? – Review of 2nd Quarter Company Results
- Credit Bureau Singapore to Officially Operate Moneylenders Credit Bureau
- Experian in Partnership with The Independent and Evening Standard
- Experian Organizes a Global Employee Fundraising Drive to Help Communities in India in COVID-19 Treatment and Prevention
- Experian Selected as a Leading Provider of Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Experian Q1 2022 (quarter ending June 30th 2021) Revenue Up 28% – Segment Results
- CRIF and CBI in Partnership
- Equifax Q2 2021 Revenue Up 26%
- TransUnion Q2 2021 Segment Results
- Creditinfo Launches SME Blended Scorecard in Kenya
- Company Watch Launches Enhanced What-If Scenario Forecast Tool
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Introduces Fraud Intelligence Synthetic Score
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Sells 8,500,000 Shares of D&B Holdings, Inc. Stock
- CoreLogic Announces Acquisition of ClosingCorp
- Harte Hanks Q1 2021 Revenues Up 8%
Credit Bureau News:
- How Experian is Building a Sustainable Future Worldwide
- TransUnion Launches New Consumer Credit Report Tool
- TransUnion Public Sector Business Partners with Homeland Security Experts Group to Enhance National Security Missions
- TransUnion Report: Hong Kong Consumer Credit Demand Rebounds as Macroeconomic Conditions Improve
BIIA 2022 Biennial Conference: We want you to be aware that serious planning is underway for this event. We are targeting a late May 2022 date and Singapore being the likely venue. We encourage our members to sponsor the conference, recommend speakers, panelists and providing ideas for networking. Neil Munroe (email@example.com), Deputy Managing Director and BIIA’s planning committee chair is looking forward to hearing from you.
We thank our members for their contributions and support.
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief