The BIIA Newsletter July II / August Issue 2015 is posted on this website. To download the document click on this link: BIIA Newsletter July II – August 2015 Issue
Ten compelling reasons for attending the BIIA 10th Anniversary Business Information Conference
- The future of trade credit and the implications on credit information
- The availability of business information in Asia
- Will the Legal Entity Identifier replace individual private sector company identification systems or supplement them? Co-operation or competition?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance are becoming an integral component of supply chain risk assessment
- Fraud prevention is everybody’s business: Can we win the war on fraud, identity theft and financial crime?
- Big Data and predictive analytics take center stage. Technology put the customer in the driver’s seat
- Cyber Security: Your reputation is at risk!
- What keeps privacy professionals awake at night
- Business and policy issues concerning consumer credit information become increasingly complex. A panel of experts will discuss implications and potential solutions.
- FINTECH: What is it and will it kill the traditional credit bureau model?
View the program and register today!
Late Breaking News:
- Outsell discusses global trends and issues forecast for the Financial, Credit and GRC solutions market
- SME Finance Forum (SMEFF) Launched
- Thomson Reuters bolsters credit risk platform
- CRIF Lending Solutions in partnership with Equifax
- TransUnion Q2 2015 revenues up 18%
- D&B partners with UT Austin
- D&B Financial Inclusion conclave assesses changing landscape of financial inclusion in India
- Experian and Kabbage in strategic alliance – FINTECH reaches out to information provider
- Experian divest FootFall
- Experian Q1 (fiscal 2016) revenues up 3%
- CoreLogic enhances online leasing application
- CoreLogic and ComplianceEase launch LoanSafe compliance manager
- Asia exhibition industry continues a strong momentum
- Equifax Q2 2015 revenue up `14%
- McGraw Hill Financial Q2 revenues up 3%
News from China:
- Alibaba boosts international expansion with new executive appointment
Your Reputation May be at Stake:
- Third party misconduct causes lasting damage
News from Russia:
- Public Sector Information in Russia: Filing of Consolidated Financial Statements
- US credit industry performance metrics more accessible
- United Nations Rights Council appoints special rapporteur on the Right to Privacy
We thank our sponsors for their support of the BIIA 10th Anniversary Business Information Conference, October 29th to 30th 2015, Hong Kong
Your editorial staff is taking a break and we will be back first week September 2015
Joachim C Bartels
Managing Director and Editor-in -Chief