The BIIA November I – 2021 Issue is posted on this website. To download the document, please click on this link: BIIA Newsletter November I – 2021 Issue
This issue is complimentary for information professionals who may be interested in attending our conferences and webinars.
This is the Q3 2021 earnings report season and we have a number of interesting comparisons of Q3 2021 growth rates.
At BIIA we have been busy holding our virtual Annual General Meeting, welcoming new directors, reporting on current affairs and future plans. A key part of the event was a discussion between our cofounder and director David Worlock and Anthony Scriffignano, SVP and Chief Data Scientist at Dun & Bradstreet about “The Future of Data: Bringing In the Science and taking out the Bias“. The session was recorded.
The invitation to attend and sponsor the BIIA 2022 Biennial Convention has been met with enthusiasm. The interest is high and so is the support in sponsorships.
The BIIA Regulatory Forum is taking on a new shape. Apart from members reporting and exchanging information about respective regulatory initiatives across the globe, we have Gary Friedlander, Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel – International for TransUnion and a director of BIIA to provide an overview about the key trends in regulatory developments from around the world.
Late Breaking News:
- Revenue Growth Comparisons as of Q3, 2021
- BIIA NEWS: Report from the BIIA Annual General Meeting
- BIIA NEWS: Interest in the BIIA 2022 Conference Runs High!
- BIIA NEWS: Invitation to Attend the 11th BIIA Regulatory Affairs Forum
- Trulioo Pitches Champions of Trust to Build Digital Identity Foundations
- CRIFBÜRGEL Is Changing its Name to CRIF – A Reflection of a New Strategy
- Equifax Enhances OneView™ Report for Businesses with Alternative Data Insights from DataX
- Equifax Accelerates Commitment to ESG Priorities
- Experian India Launches Business Credit Report to Help Sole Proprietors Assess Their Firms’ Financial Health
- Forrester Asia Pacific Predictions 2022: 40% Of APAC Firms Will Make Anywhere-Work Permanent Versus The 70% Global Average
- RUBIX Receives the #Trademark Certification for the Rubix ARMS Platform
- LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Cybercrime Report – Explore the Evolving Global Cybercrime Landscape
- S&P Global Q3 2021 Revenue Up 13% – Segment Results
- Harte Hanks Q3 2021 Revenue Up 4%
- ZoomInfo Q3 2021 Revenue UP 60%
- Dun & Bradstreet Q3 2021 Segment Results
- Dun & Bradstreet Acquires Eyota and NetWise
- Moody’s Corporation Q3 2021 Revenue Up 13%
- Moody’s Acquires Bogard, Expanding KYC Coverage for Politically Exposed Persons
- Kroll’s Cyber Risk Practice Announces New Hires to Bolster APAC Expansion
News from China:
- What Big Tech Wants from Regulators – More Clarity
- China to Regulate Each Step of the Credit Reporting Process – Will it Provide more Clarity
Credit Bureau News:
- Credit Information Corporation (CIC) Issues Guidelines for Reaccreditation of Private Credit Bureaus
- Nova Credit: Westlake to Accept International Credit Info for Auto Loans
- Experian Expands Verification Solutions Business with Consumer Permissioned Payroll Data from Citadel API
We thank our members for their contributions to this newsletter and our sponsors for their support of the BIIA 2022 Biennial Conference.