BIIA member Bisnode has acquired the Swedish consulting company Grufman Reje and the remaining shares of the co-owned marketing and advertising company Vendemore.  The acquisitions are the latest of a series of Nordic acquisitions.  Earlier this year Bisnode acquired Debitor Registret, one of the two largest players in credit information and credit assessment of consumers in Denmark and the remaining shares in the Danish customer analysis company InfoDirekt.

grufmanlogga1Grufman Reje is based in Stockholm and a leading provider of industry analysis, helping clients visualizing factors such as efficiency and competitiveness. The acquisition strengthens Bisnode’s analytical and strategic strength.

Grufman Reje, founded in 1993 has developed a unique analytical tool, Simpler™, which is based on the relationship between the processing cost and value added. The company has a loyal client base of municipalities, industry associations and private companies. Grufman Reje has five employees and a turnover of SEK 6 million annually (EUR 680 000, USD 940 000).

vendemore_logo1Vendemore is the next generation of marketing and advertising company helping B2B companies to increase sales pipeline, lower the proportion of lost sales and to increase revenue on existing clients. The services are based on innovative technological solutions, quality business information and close cooperation with clients. Vendemore is a fast growing and profitable company with 30 employees in Stockholm. Sales 2013 amounted to approximately SEK 22 million (EUR 2,48 million, USD 3,46 million). Bisnode acquired 51 percent of Vendemore already 2011. The co-ownership quickly proved to be successful and Bisnode has now acquired the remaining 49 per cent of the shares.

“These acquisitions show that Bisnode is committed to staying the number one provider of business information in the Nordic region. We will continue expanding our product portfolio and adding analytical strength to enable customers to make smart decisions based on facts, not gut feeling”, said Björn-Erik Karlsson, Regional Director Bisnode Nordic.

Source:  Bisnode Press Release