We are delighted to invite you to our ‘RegTech and business information’ webinar being held on June 23rd 2021 commencing at 11.00hrs Singapore Time, 13.00hrs Australian Eastern Standard Time. Frankfurt 05:00hrs, London 04:00hrs, NY 23:00hrs (June 22). The Webinar will be recorded.
This is the first in a series of events planned for BIIA member organisations and the wider information industry community to highlight the latest business trends and opportunities.
For our RegTech & business information webinar we will be joined by the following experts from the RegTech, business information and lending industries:
- Deborah Young – CEO, The RegTech Association
- Piotr Zboinski – Director, FinCrime PwC
- Lorraine Worley – Risk and Compliance Specialist, Dow Jones
- Alex Ford, VP Product & Marketing, Encompass
Join us on June 23rd to hear these experts share their views on the following topics:
- What is RegTech and why is RegTech booming?
- What do lenders and other credit providers want to see from the RegTech industry?
- What should Business Information providers be aware of when it comes to RegTech and what are they already doing to support RegTech?
- How can the Business Information industry support RegTech companies going forward?
There is no charge for attending this event which is open to both BIIA members as well as other interested organisations so please feel free to share this invitation with colleagues whom you think might be interested.
To register for the event click here.
Please note: A recording of the webinar will be made available to all registered participants after the event. So if you are unable to attend the event due to the timings we would encourage you to still register so you can view the recording.
Should you have any queries regarding the event please feel free to contact Neil Munroe, Deputy Managing Director, BIIA at email@example.com