- The future of trade credit and the implications on credit information
- The availability of business information in Asia
- Will the Legal Entity Identifier replace individual private sector company identification systems or supplement them? Co-operation or competition?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance are becoming an integral component of supply chain risk assessment
- Fraud prevention is everybody’s business: Can we win the war on fraud, identity theft and financial crime?
- Big Data and predictive analytics take center stage. Technology put the customer in the driver’s seat
- Cyber Security: Your reputation is at risk!
- What keeps privacy professionals awake at night
- Business and policy issues concerning consumer credit information become increasingly complex. A panel of experts will discuss implications and potential solutions.
- FINTECH: What is it and will it kill the traditional credit bureau model?
Join the best BIIA conference ever, where we celebrate our 10th anniversary, address critical industry issues, learn about new developments, and acknowledge the extraordinary accomplishments of our industry and its members.
There is still time to take advantage of the Early Bird attendance fee.
To view the program: https://2018.biia.com/biia-10th-anniversary-conference
Register today: https://2018.biia.com/biia-10th-anniversary-conference
When: October 29th and 30th, 2015 – Where: Hong Kong, Park Lane Hotel
We look forward to seeing you in Hong Kong
Joachim C Bartels