- Tinubu Square reaffirms its commitment and consolidates its international market presence
- To support its technological and business development, Tinubu Square, a leading provider of Credit Insurance, Surety and Trade Finance solutions, recruits three experts, and increases its global visibility.
Following the fundraiser in October 2017, Tinubu Square has implemented an ambitious growth strategy.
The first step consisted of recruiting experts to consolidate Tinubu Square’s international market presence in Europe and North America, as well as in the Asia-Pacific region. The aim is to be equipped with the best assets to address major players in the credit insurance, surety and financial institution markets (such as international banks or factoring companies).
Tinubu Square’s objective is to enhance communication with its existing customers and to roll-out its integrated enterprise solution platform in SaaS mode alongside major accounts in its target markets.
The addition of three Vice Presidents of Sales, well-known across their respective markets, will allow Tinubu Square to establish its international presence:
- Ronan Cloarec, VP Receivables Finance Sales Europe, whose mission is to develop and manage major bank accounts in Europe, drawing from his experience in the digital transformation of financial institutions. Formerly Sales Director & Account Executive at Accenture France, Ronan was responsible for managing end-to-end transactions in the BFSI sector.
- Daniel Fitzgerald, CPCU, VP Insurance Sales North America, with the objective of developing sales in the credit insurance and surety market in North America thanks to his 30 years’ experience working within the Property & Casualty industry and to his 20 years’ experience with technology sales focused on improving insurance company operations. Previously, Daniel was Senior Sales Executive at FICO, an analytics software company in the United States.
- Puneet Mehta, VP Receivables Finance Sales APAC, whose mission is to develop sales in the financial institution markets in the Asia-Pacific region. Puneet was Senior Sales Manager at Oracle in Singapore, with more than 15 years of experience in selling software solutions to major international accounts.
“We are planning to work with talented collaborators, renowned within the sector for their experience, skills and networks of influence during this new growth phase. We are convinced that they will actively contribute to the future success of Tinubu Square,” states Olivier Placca, Deputy CEO of Tinubu Square.
About Tinubu Square: Founded in 2000, Tinubu Square is a software vendor, enabler of the Credit Insurance, Surety and Trade Finance digital transformation. Tinubu Square enables organizations across the world to significantly reduce their exposure to risk and their financial, operational and technical costs with best-in-class technology solutions and services. Tinubu Square provides SaaS solutions and services to different businesses including credit insurers, receivables financing organizations and multinational corporations. Tinubu Square has built an ecosystem of customers in over 20 countries worldwide and has a global presence with offices in Paris, London, New York, Montreal and Singapore.. For more information: www.tinubu.com