There is still time to register to attend the 2022 World Consumer Credit Reporting Conference
The 2022 World Consumer Credit Reporting Conference being held at the Hotel Sofia in Barcelona from September 18 – 20, 2022. Our theme for the conference will be:
The New Dynamics Driving Change in the Credit Industry
Opportunities and Challenges for Credit Reporting
To understand the New Dynamics, the conference programme will explore:
- The impact of the pandemic and geo-political forces on the credit industry in the last four years.
- How has the credit reporting industry responded to the changing dynamics that we have seen in the last four years and will see in the future?
- How new analytical and scoring techniques and new technologies are being used to make effective risk decisions.
- How do credit reporting systems respond to the new dynamics?
- How can credit reporting facilitate access to data for the public good?
- The changing regulatory oversight landscape.
- Cybersecurity in the digital age.
- How will fraud evolve in an increasingly digital world and how does identity management need to change to keep ahead of the fraudsters?
Preview of the program:
We are excited to announce the first panel for the 2022 World Consumer Credit Reporting Conference being held in Barcelona from September 18 – 20, 2022. The panel will discuss the impact of the global pandemic, recent GEO-political events, and the rapid pace of change in the credit industry. Industry experts will explore the future landscape of credit history portability, digital trends, and credit inclusivity.
The panel will feature senior management representatives from the following organizations:
- Circulo de Credito
- World Bank/International Committee on Credit Reporting (ICCR)
- Finicity a Mastercard Company
We are pleased to announce a further panel for the 2022 World Consumer Credit Reporting Conference being held in Barcelona from September 18 – 20, 2022. In the panel session, credit reporting leaders will hold a robust discussion on the changing dynamics in the role the credit reporting industry will take in the future in supporting national and global retail credit markets. Opportunities and challenges abound in the market, but what kind of changes should we expect to see in the coming 2-5 years?
The panel will feature:
- Francis Creighton, CEO of the United States’ credit reporting trade association, the Consumer Data Industry Association
- Satty Saha, TransUnion’s UK CEO
- Paul Randall, the CEO of Creditinfo
- Davide M Meo, CRIF’s International Markets Director
Secure your place at the conference to hear from senior leaders in the credit and credit reporting industries. You can register by clicking here.
We are continuing to work on identifying speakers to participate in the various sessions so keep an eye on the conference website and your email inbox for further announcements.
Should you have any suggestions of potential speakers, please do let us know by contacting Neil Munroe, Conference Director at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona in September and your participation in the discussions on these key industry topics.
On behalf of the 2022 WCCRC Organizing Committee