We thank the Dun & Bradstreet Corporation for their generous support for being a Platinum Sponsor of the BIIA Forum 2011
Taking place on Thursday 24 March, this intensive one day forum will address a number of key issues of interest to both users and information professionals. The programme will look at the current state of business information markets, both globally and regionally and discuss the availability and reliability of financial and legal information in Asia.
Topics covered will include:
- State of business information markets, both globally and regionally
- Specific trends like the development of workflow modeling and the push towards improved governance, risk management and compliance environments
- The future of trade credit and trade finance and implications for information services
- Improving financial infrastructure with information – supply chain issues for SMEs
- Dealing with SMEs: strengthening financial infrastructure with information; information challenges in an electronic trading environment; the plight of the SME – lack of adequate finance
- Scale up SME access to financial services: Overcoming asymmetries in information in SME financing
The aim of the day is for industry executives to be able to debate and resolve common issues with users, regulators, government and the public information sector in a neutral open forum.
To view the full program click on the attachment: BIIA Forum 2011 Program and Biographies FEB 26
Who should attend?
- Business information executives
- Users of business information particularly the trade credit and trade finance sector
- Government officials from the public information sector
- Members of academia.
There are discounts for BIIA members. View prices here
Booking a place on the forum, will give you access to the free online information exhibition that runs alongside. With many leading suppliers in the business and financial information arena, this is a great opportunity to discover what is new in this fast evolving market place.
The Online Information and BIIA team hopes to see you in March in Hong Kong.