- Bahrain –the seeming calm in Manama is misleading;
- China – more currency liberalization ahead;
- Malawi – a death with positive consequences;
- Sudan – still in a state of war;
- United Arab Emirates – pro-democracy advocate groups are not welcome.
Other countries mentioned in the report are Egypt, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Myanmar, Russia and Spain
To read the full story click on the link: Weekly Focus 4-12-12
This report is provided by S.J. Rundt & Associates, Inc., specialists in country risk assessment, consultants to multinational companies & banks, and publishers of Rundt’s World Business Intelligence and The Financial Executive’s Country Risk Alert. To order a subscription or individual issues of these reports, in print or by e-mail, contact S.J. Rundt & Associates, P.O. Box 1572, Montclair, NJ 07042; Telephone: (973) 731-7502, Fax: (973) 731-7503; E-mail: email@example.com; Web site: www.rundtsintelligence.com