ACT NOW to secure your seat to the 2022 World Consumer Credit Reporting Conference – the only international event specifically focusing on credit reporting! This year’s conference will be held Sept. 18-20, 2022 in Barcelona, Spain and will welcomes delegates from over 60 countries, representing credit reporting organizations, lenders, regulators and government officials from around the works – making it a truly global event!
Latest Session Announcement!
Do you know the new credit reporting vocabulary? Join this important session as our panel of experts discuss the key developments that are changing the data landscape and data dictionary going forward. The following topics will be presented and discussed:
- Open Data in Financial Services: Discussing the initiatives to open up access to data in financial services, how it will work, and examples of how it is enabling changes in the financial services being offered
- The Use of Transactional Data: The collection and use of non-credit transactional data and its application in the granting of credit
- Self-reporting by Consumers: The growing supply of data from consumers and how it is being used to enable access to credit
- Claudio Cungi, Chief Product & Marketing Officer, Strand
- Malin Holmberg, CEO, EMEA and Asia Pacific, Experian
- Burak Kilicoglu, Director of Global Markets, Creditinfo Group
- Francisco Javier Cavero Barrera, Chief Data Officer, RSI
- Enrique Velazquez, Director General, ACCIS
On behalf of the 2022 WCCRC Organizing Committee