Ranks No. 1 in 28 Grids That Evaluate Software Products with the Best Customer Satisfaction and Market Presence
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI), a global leader in modern go-to-market software, data, and intelligence, has earned 28 No. 1 rankings across 101 total placements in the G2 Fall 2022 Grid® Reports, the highest number of top rankings in ZoomInfo’s history.
Overall, the company received 167 awards in the G2 Fall 2022 reports, which also include G2’s Momentum Reports and Index Reports. ZoomInfo’s products captured the top spots in every Lead Capture and Buyer Intent Data Tools grid, including a debut in the Enterprise grid for Buyer Intent Data Tools.
“ZoomInfo is the most innovative, all-in-one platform for B2B go-to-market teams and our customers responded with record positive reviews,” ZoomInfo Founder and CEO Henry Schuck said. “We will continue to deliver a premium customer experience that allows businesses of all sizes to grow their revenue effectively and efficiently.”
For the 10th straight quarter, ZoomInfo was listed as the No. 1 Enterprise solution in the Sales Intelligence and Marketing Account Intelligence sections. Also of note:
- In total, ZoomInfo’s placements spanned 83 different grids across 25 unique categories.
- ZoomInfo has topped at least 23 different grids for eight consecutive quarters.
- ZoomInfo was named the No. 1 Enterprise solution in seven different sections.
- ZoomInfo maintained the top spot in both the Overall and Mid-Market grids of Marketing Account Intelligence for the 19th consecutive quarter.
- ZoomInfo equaled or improved upon 41 of its 43 top-two rankings from the previous quarter.
- Chorus by ZoomInfo appeared on 15 grids, including No. 2 placements in the Overall sections of Conversation Intelligence and Sales Coaching.
The following customer reviews contributed to ZoomInfo’s category leadership across G2:
- “ZoomInfo is the only source of accurate business data and telephone numbers/emails. Besides, this all-inclusive set provides us with a variety of ICP mapping filters. Our sales cycle has been shortened by several weeks as a result.” – Associate Marketing Director, Enterprise User
- “What I like best about Zoominfo is the large database, an extensive array of capabilities, and easy-to-use interface. Having an account executive who can answer questions and a resource center with films that explain the platform’s functionalities is extremely useful.” – Regional Sales Executive, Mid-Market User
The Fall 2022 Grid® Reports are based on G2’s unique algorithm, which calculates customer satisfaction and market presence scores in real time, based on user reviews and data aggregated from online sources and social networks. ZoomInfo’s high placement in these categories underscores how best-in-class data feeds every step of a sales and marketing professional’s workflow, and reveals the need for an automated pathway to go-to-market intelligence.
Source: ZoomInfo Press Release